- WHO: Recreational Cannabis Producer-Processor (I-502 Licensed)
- WHAT: Former medical marijuana owner invested over $1M, specializing in CO2 Oil Extraction averaging less than $30,000 per month in sales.
- WHERE: Seattle, Washington
- WHEN: July 2016
- CHALLENGE: Unable to competitively sell to state-licensed retail stores.
After meeting with with management, sales and operations we not only made the following recommendations, we did it for them:
- Liquidated existing inventory to provide capital for changes.
- Fired, trained and installed new management team.
- Fired, trained and installed new operations team.
- Designed a new product development strategy.
- Re-engineered their work space to optimize efficiency.
- Re-negotiated contracts with existing suppliers.
Our group helped our client increase monthly sales from $30,000 to over $180,000 in less than 45 days.
Our distribution services allowed us to increase operational efficiency so they could focus on improving overall products and marketing.